Sunday 27 May 2012

The panel - who we are

The Cressington Community Panel is made of up local people, or people with a local connection.  We are responsible for making the decisions about where the money goes, and for setting the priorities (see earlier post)

So that we are not a complete mystery, we'll be introducing the panel members on this website.



Our first introduction is Mike Harrison, who lives in the Cressington Heath area and who has the following to say about himself:

" My wife and I have raised our 4 grown up children in the Aigburth/Cressington area over the past 35 year, during which time I have assisted with a number of local organisations including Greenbank college and Habitat for Humanity . I am 57 yrs of age and still enjoy tennis playing at Liverpool Cricket Club, I enjoy reading , walking , swimming and a good bottle of red !!!!!!"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment